fredag 23 augusti 2013

Your girlfriend


The most curious girl you have ever seen 
I will not ever make a scene
extremely caring instead of mean
have my things in order and keeping it clean

But behind the curtains a darker depth inside
I try so very hard to hide
something horrific when untied
that will leave any human mortified

Beneath my shyness arrives the green
I get terribly jealous and obsessively keen
will scare you more than at Halloween
if you find yourself stuck in between

Even though it is implied
that you will get roughed up when we collide
I hope we can put the black aside
so you won’t regret that you tried

And to be even more cuckoo
I know there are things I cannot undo
but if you asked, and this is true,
the only right answer is I do

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar